AtWell Staged Home
A Westchester County New York based home staging & interior decorating company
At AtWell Staged Home, we stage your home so it sells fast and for top dollar without wasting your money on unnecessary decorating expenses or turning your home into something it’s not.
Whether you have a townhouse in the city or a mansion in the country, when we work together, you will:
- Sell your home fast…for the best possible price.
- Enjoy a staging process that’s a fun adventure…not an expensive drag.
- Save money by using what you already have (rather than renting furniture, artwork, or accessories).
- Make your home stand out and shine above the rest.
You don’t have to move out, replace all your furniture, or turn your house into a sterile showroom in order to get it ready to sell fast. Nor do you need to become stressed out in the process.
Let me show you how quick, economical, and fun it can be to stage your home beautifully…using what you already have.
Here’s why you’ll love working with us!
1. We believe a home shouldn’t look “staged”; it should look and feel comfortable, warm, and inviting, and above all else, clean and move-in ready. After all, you want to be comfortable in your own home while it’s on the market. But you also want it to appeal to those who are ready to buy.
2. Rather than spend a bunch of money on rental furniture, artwork, or accessories, we use what you already have to show off the best features of every room. This way, your home remains uniquely yours, you save a lot of money, and your house immediately appeals to potential buyers.
3. When we come to your home for your initial consultation, we come ready to work. In as little as 2 to 3 hours, we can completely transform your home so that it is show-ready.
4. We believe staging is about simple, small changes that can cost nothing, yet add up to a great first impression.
5. We understand how stressful and overwhelming it can be to sell your home, which is why we do everything we can to make the process fast, easy, and fun.
Hi. I’m Susan, and since 2008, I’ve been staging and decorating homes so that they sell fast and at top dollar. As one of my recent clients told her Realtor, “Susan’s homes sell!” I believe they sell because I know how to organize, arrange, and decorate a home so that it becomes impressively beautiful yet highly functional…without making extravagant alterations or expensive makeovers.
Here’s how we can work together to get your home ready to show and sell:
We’ll start with a 2-hour “working” consultation. The second I walk into your home, I’ll begin to see it through the critical eyes of a potential home buyer. I’ll propose design and decorating modifications that accentuate the best features of every room and begin to transform your living space before your eyes. You get to be a part of this process, so you can approve every change, learn my secrets, and be able to make smart decisions when decorating any space or home.
After this initial working consultation, you’ll know exactly what your home needs to appeal to its next owner. Then you can decide how much of the work you want to do yourself and how much you’d like me to handle.
Your work is a masterpiece, and I am so grateful that you created such a perfect look for the condo. We’ve received lots of compliments, and those belong to you. Perhaps the greatest accolade came from our very own Realtor who recommended we go with the higher end price based on how well the home shows.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The place looks and feels so good that I want to move in.
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!Barbara S.
Free Home Staging Tips to transform your home like a Pro...